OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:01 pm 
Online
Big in Japan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am
Posts: 9453
Location: 'Real City
RIP to my first whip, a 2008 Mazda 3. Drove to Texas and back in it and had plenty of fun in my 20s, but I live in the city now and have a bevy of public transport, Uber and car share options.

Power steering went and parts of the transmission were getting badly rusted, so now's a good time to get rid of it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
OTPoliceman

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:41 pm
Posts: 632
Today I have successfully completed six decades on the planet Earth.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline
King of the One-Liner
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:40 pm
Posts: 4814
Location: Too deep in crease.
Wow congrats and good health.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6735
drl perfect III wrote:
Today I have successfully completed six decades on the planet Earth.


Happy birthday!

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:32 pm 
Offline
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am
Posts: 19684
drl perfect III wrote:
Today I have successfully completed six decades on the planet Earth.


Way to go, Dave. Next time we meet up the first round'll be on me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:36 pm 
Offline
The Bird is the Word, yet the Word ≥ the Bird

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:40 pm
Posts: 1989
drl perfect III wrote:
Today I have successfully completed six decades on the planet Earth.
Happy Birthday Dave! Next time you are near Santa Monica, let me know!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:43 pm 
Offline
OTP Clown
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 3509
Happy birthday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:13 pm 
Offline
Distinguished Gentleman of OTP
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 pm
Posts: 1620
drl perfect III wrote:
Today I have successfully completed six decades on the planet Earth.


Welcome to the club.

_________________
Bíonn macalla ag an bheatha sa tsíoraíocht. YNWA. JFT 96


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:54 pm 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 9215
drl perfect III wrote:
Today I have successfully completed six decades on the planet Earth.


Awesome, happy birthday!

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:06 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6735
Took my kids skateboarding last week at the local park (which kind of sucks, but it's 1/2 mile away). I've spent the last few days researching complete boards to buy for them, since they're currently using my antiques. :lol: Miss18.2 is literally using my first ever board. :lol:

And it's rekindled my desire to get a skating related tattoo. :lol:

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:34 am 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 9215
Chris18 wrote:
Took my kids skateboarding last week at the local park (which kind of sucks, but it's 1/2 mile away). I've spent the last few days researching complete boards to buy for them, since they're currently using my antiques. :lol: Miss18.2 is literally using my first ever board. :lol:

And it's rekindled my desire to get a skating related tattoo. :lol:


Chris, I posted this in the movie thread, not sure if you saw it.



I was reading a reddit thread on it and people were talking about how accurate the tricks for the time were, and talking about the mix of music genres in the scene in different regions.

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
OTP Clown
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 3509
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Took my kids skateboarding last week at the local park (which kind of sucks, but it's 1/2 mile away). I've spent the last few days researching complete boards to buy for them, since they're currently using my antiques. :lol: Miss18.2 is literally using my first ever board. :lol:

And it's rekindled my desire to get a skating related tattoo. :lol:


Chris, I posted this in the movie thread, not sure if you saw it.



I was reading a reddit thread on it and people were talking about how accurate the tricks for the time were, and talking about the mix of music genres in the scene in different regions.

I can't wait to see this film!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6735
Stinky wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Took my kids skateboarding last week at the local park (which kind of sucks, but it's 1/2 mile away). I've spent the last few days researching complete boards to buy for them, since they're currently using my antiques. :lol: Miss18.2 is literally using my first ever board. :lol:

And it's rekindled my desire to get a skating related tattoo. :lol:


Chris, I posted this in the movie thread, not sure if you saw it.



I was reading a reddit thread on it and people were talking about how accurate the tricks for the time were, and talking about the mix of music genres in the scene in different regions.

I can't wait to see this film!


I hadn't seen it there. Funny enough- I can't see Youtube links until I quote the post. :lol:
Looks cool, except that I hated that period of skating. :lol: If I had my druthers, there'd be a movie called Mid-80s, and would be all about wearing no-name Army surplus clothes, two different Converse, and set to tunes like Black Flag, Agnostic Front and the Circle Jerks. :lol:
But any skating movie is cool. (Well, kind of. Looking at you Gleaming the Cube!) There's also a mostly girl skate movie coming out called Skate Kitchen.

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:51 am 
Offline
Chaser, Wearer of Skirts
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 pm
Posts: 1122
Random dude!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:18 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6735
My feet stink like a seaside dumpster in the August sun.

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2655 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 129, 130, 131, 132, 133

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group