OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:23 pm 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

The better halves of Jason Labarbera and Mark Stone also chimed in with support of Melinda Karlsson and her husband. This is unfathomable.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:24 pm 

Kodette Labarbera (Jason's wife):

Quote:
Her fixation with Mel has always been unhealthy. Then it became scary. So glad Mel is protecting herself. No team will welcome this girl to the room.

Taylor Winnik (Daniel's wife):

Quote:
I’ve read hundreds of these comments being made. They are unrelenting, methodical and disturbing. This person has no business going anywhere near the women in the hockey community ever again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:02 pm 
King of Men

Don't young people do this shit all the time now? I don't like you so I will harass you online.....tell you to kill yourself and wish horrible things upon you. I thought this type of shit was just common place now.

If it is her Hoffman still has time to run away.

Doesn't really sound like something some wife would say....sounds like some sick o fan or something. But either way the rest of the ladies think she did it...so its game over for Hoffman.

Gotta love the internet!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:58 pm 

harmfuljays wrote:
Don't young people do this shit all the time now? I don't like you so I will harass you online.....tell you to kill yourself and wish horrible things upon you. I thought this type of shit was just common place now.

If it is her Hoffman still has time to run away.

Doesn't really sound like something some wife would say....sounds like some sick o fan or something. But either way the rest of the ladies think she did it...so its game over for Hoffman.

Gotta love the internet!

The whole Bryan Colangelo thing (that turned out to be his wife) was uncovered with ridiculous ease. And I don't know how much veracity there is to this, but I'm reading online she did very little to disguise herself. One of her aliases was something like "Monique Carique" or something like that. :roll: I'm pretty sure it's her, not some psycho living in mom's basement wearing a Sens sweater.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:30 am 
Big in Japan

TSN's James Duthie says there's more about to drop.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:49 pm 
Big in Japan

https://yosttravis.tumblr.com/post/1748 ... er-account

Speaking of Colangelo...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:50 pm 

E.L. wrote:
TSN's James Duthie says there's more about to drop.

Travis Yost said something similar as well.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:47 pm 
OTP Clown

I'M DYING TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:52 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

I generally couldn't be bothered with this type of shit, but making fun of them about their kid dying? That's unforgivable. If it was Hoffman's significant other, she should no longer hold that title if he plans on playing in any league. He won't be welcomed at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:02 pm 
Big in Japan

Hoffman and his fiancee deny any involvement http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/ ... oplay=true

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:12 pm 
OTP Clown

Sure...

:laffo:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:54 pm 

E.L. wrote:
Hoffman and his fiancee deny any involvement http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/ ... oplay=true

“I got a horrific email from a girl named Taylor Winnik, and I believe her husband plays in the NHL..."

:lol:

"Melinda and I weren’t best friends, but we weren’t enemies."

:golfclap:

Dorion will be lucky to get a used skate rag for Hoffman at this point.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:24 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

It's only getting worse in Ottawa. https://www.tsn.ca/senators-suspend-assistant-gm-lee-1.1114169

Complete dumpster fire.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:37 pm 

Chris18 wrote:
It's only getting worse in Ottawa. https://www.tsn.ca/senators-suspend-assistant-gm-lee-1.1114169

Complete dumpster fire.

Typical Sens—they should have suspended him the moment the charges were made public.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 pm 
OTP Historian

The loss of Bryan Murray has absolutely destroyed this franchise. This is like the opposite of what happened when Bill Wirtz passed away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:25 pm 

Bosc wrote:
The loss of Bryan Murray has absolutely destroyed this franchise. This is like the opposite of what happened when Bill Wirtz passed away.

Amazing what kind of work he must have been doing behind the scenes all while he was badly ill.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:20 pm 
Big in Japan

From the Athletic:

Quote:
“From everything I’ve heard over the last two years, everything is about money in Ottawa,” said the source. “If they can save a dollar, they will save a dollar.”

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:04 pm 
OTP Historian

E.L. wrote:
From the Athletic:

Quote:
“From everything I’ve heard over the last two years, everything is about money in Ottawa,” said the source. “If they can save a dollar, they will save a dollar.”

That's funny as hell. They sure as fuck didn't on the Phaneuf trade or the Burrows contract. They ended up taking some short term savings for paying out more long-term dollars and no present-value calculation would have justified it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:02 am 
The Bird is the Word, yet the Word ≥ the Bird

Bosc wrote:
E.L. wrote:
From the Athletic:

Quote:
That's funny as hell. They sure as fuck didn't on the Phaneuf trade or the Burrows contract. They ended up taking some short term savings for paying out more long-term dollars and no present-value calculation would have justified it.
:lol: That Burrows trade was hard to witness even as a Canuck fan -- a player clearly past his prime, quite literally worthless around the league gets traded by sad sack GM for semi elite prospect Jonathan Dahlin. This thread needs to be changed to "The Sens Blew it".

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:34 pm 

Hard to believe we are seeing such gross incompetence in at least THREE front offices that have such ridiculously good job security. The two GMs that got fired this offseason IMO deserved it but neither of those guys came even close to wreaking the havoc Bergevin, Chiarelli, and Dorion have.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next