OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 am 
Offline
Illegitimate Luongo Child
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm
Posts: 2198
Location: North Vancouver
hahah it does!! i spent the better part of the Gary Bettmen/Mclean interview popping it, pretending it was buttmens head!

_________________
"if your parachute doesn't open up while skydiving, don't worry, you have the rest of your life to figure it out"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Posts: 321
lol - no shit! I just ordered the coffee mug..., lol. awesome.

_________________
We'll be back after these messages by Kucherov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:39 pm 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 10409
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:37 pm 
Offline
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am
Posts: 23502
Bosc wrote:
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.


Good reminder! I need to get one too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:07 pm 
Offline
King of Men
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Posts: 7182
Location: Left Field
shall I recommend an anniversary Mug? What are we looking at here folks? almost 10? No can't be.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm 
Offline
Promoted from Lt. Chaos
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Posts: 4010
Location: Vancouver
harmfuljays wrote:
shall I recommend an anniversary Mug? What are we looking at here folks? almost 10? No can't be.....


We need more bling in the next design. Like a 2014 Winter Olympic Hockey Jersey. :snoop:

_________________
GO CANUCKS GO!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:27 pm 
Offline
Rebel Sell + Moneyball = Life
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:51 pm
Posts: 3319
Location: Ottawa, ON
We're beyond 10 years -- the site got going during the 2002-03 stretch drive.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:09 pm 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 10409
Bosc wrote:
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.


Apparently after 8 years :shock: I kept forgetting to do order one. Checked today and the blue option is still out of stock :lol: But it's 30% off right now so the gold option is still available and it came to $35 after shipping.

Who was rocking one on the zoom call? Hounsy?

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Posts: 321
Bosc wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.


Apparently after 8 years :shock: I kept forgetting to do order one. Checked today and the blue option is still out of stock :lol: But it's 30% off right now so the gold option is still available and it came to $35 after shipping.

Who was rocking one on the zoom call? Hounsy?


Thanks for bumping this back up Bosc. Can't remember what happened to the first order (can't remember a lot from those days lol), but going to ordering another one.

_________________
We'll be back after these messages by Kucherov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:19 pm 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 10409
BCG wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.


Apparently after 8 years :shock: I kept forgetting to do order one. Checked today and the blue option is still out of stock :lol: But it's 30% off right now so the gold option is still available and it came to $35 after shipping.

Who was rocking one on the zoom call? Hounsy?


Thanks for bumping this back up Bosc. Can't remember what happened to the first order (can't remember a lot from those days lol), but going to ordering another one.


Captain Chaos hasn't been here in almost a year, would love to see his reaction if he gets some notification that he's had 2 steins sold :lol:

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Posts: 321
Bosc wrote:
BCG wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.


Apparently after 8 years :shock: I kept forgetting to do order one. Checked today and the blue option is still out of stock :lol: But it's 30% off right now so the gold option is still available and it came to $35 after shipping.

Who was rocking one on the zoom call? Hounsy?


Thanks for bumping this back up Bosc. Can't remember what happened to the first order (can't remember a lot from those days lol), but going to ordering another one.


Captain Chaos hasn't been here in almost a year, would love to see his reaction if he gets some notification that he's had 2 steins sold :lol:


I also bought a coffee mug - that'll get noticed :lol:

_________________
We'll be back after these messages by Kucherov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:40 am 
Offline
King of Men
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Posts: 7182
Location: Left Field
How'd you get the coffee mug? I am in on that!

I had beer koozies made for my USMC reunion a month ago...that seems more fitting now for us.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:06 am 
Offline
OTP Clown
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 4003
BCG wrote:
Bosc wrote:
BCG wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Bosc wrote:
Man, I had forgotten to order one of these and forgot all about it until recently on my trip. I should order one now.

Unfortunately, it says that the blue option is temporarily out of stock. I'll check back again, hopefully not after another 2 years.


Apparently after 8 years :shock: I kept forgetting to do order one. Checked today and the blue option is still out of stock :lol: But it's 30% off right now so the gold option is still available and it came to $35 after shipping.

Who was rocking one on the zoom call? Hounsy?


Thanks for bumping this back up Bosc. Can't remember what happened to the first order (can't remember a lot from those days lol), but going to ordering another one.


Captain Chaos hasn't been here in almost a year, would love to see his reaction if he gets some notification that he's had 2 steins sold :lol:


I also bought a coffee mug - that'll get noticed :lol:

Revisiting this.
I should get in on that too!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:47 am 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 10409
harmfuljays wrote:
How'd you get the coffee mug? I am in on that!

I had beer koozies made for my USMC reunion a month ago...that seems more fitting now for us.


Just select the mug from the Style option!

Mug was expensive though, no? It was showing as 23 bucks before the discount for me.

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:48 am 
Offline
King of Men
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:26 pm
Posts: 7182
Location: Left Field
yeah I don't see it. What link?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:49 am 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 10409
Here's the original link, then choose Style on the right-hand side.

https://www.zazzle.ca/otp_beer_stein_20 ... 7072105279

Looks like we can transfer the design to pretty much anything.

https://www.zazzle.ca/custom/gifts?td=% ... 069f%22%7D

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Posts: 321
Bosc wrote:
harmfuljays wrote:
How'd you get the coffee mug? I am in on that!

I had beer koozies made for my USMC reunion a month ago...that seems more fitting now for us.


Just select the mug from the Style option!

Mug was expensive though, no? It was showing as 23 bucks before the discount for me.


They had a 40% off sale. I see it's only 20% now... Got the mug and stein for $50 incl. the slow delivery option

_________________
We'll be back after these messages by Kucherov


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: OTP Merchandise?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:32 pm
Posts: 321
Bosc wrote:
Looks like we can transfer the design to pretty much anything.

https://www.zazzle.ca/custom/gifts?td=% ... 069f%22%7D



That's awesome!

_________________
We'll be back after these messages by Kucherov


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group