OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6906
Pokecheque wrote:
On paper that's not a terrible lineup, also not great, but I'm not about to prognosticate their chances.


Bahhh. They're a second year team. They'll be terrible!

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
The Bird is the Word, yet the Word ≥ the Bird

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:40 pm
Posts: 2181
Chris18 wrote:
Pokecheque wrote:
On paper that's not a terrible lineup, also not great, but I'm not about to prognosticate their chances.
Bahhh. They're a second year team. They'll be terrible!
Tonnes of expectation, no rallying cry and an aging netminder who's come back to planet earth. Every team will be gunning for them out of the gates. Bubble team at best.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:26 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6906
Logical Progression wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Pokecheque wrote:
On paper that's not a terrible lineup, also not great, but I'm not about to prognosticate their chances.
Bahhh. They're a second year team. They'll be terrible!
Tonnes of expectation, no rallying cry and an aging netminder who's come back to planet earth. Every team will be gunning for them out of the gates. Bubble team at best.


Yeah, but I was just joking about how everyone said they'd finish 31st last year.

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:32 pm 
Offline
The Bird is the Word, yet the Word ≥ the Bird

Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:40 pm
Posts: 2181
Chris18 wrote:
Logical Progression wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Pokecheque wrote:
On paper that's not a terrible lineup, also not great, but I'm not about to prognosticate their chances.
Bahhh. They're a second year team. They'll be terrible!
Tonnes of expectation, no rallying cry and an aging netminder who's come back to planet earth. Every team will be gunning for them out of the gates. Bubble team at best.
Yeah, but I was just joking about how everyone said they'd finish 31st last year.
I know. I know. There, I said it...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 pm 
Offline
Big in Japan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am
Posts: 9722
Location: 'Real City
Knights going to Arby's with Wild Bill Karlsson. This might be the one instance where an outside perspective might prove helpful: Karlsson had an unprecedented season, and while a slide back from 40 goals is inevitable, he's probably never going back to 20-point levels.

Even if the Knights lose, I think they'll happily pay him 5-6M. Good chance he remains at least a solid centre and he's their first true superstar outside of the goalie.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:37 pm 
Offline
OTP Clown
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 3542
E.L. wrote:
Knights going to Arby's with Wild Bill Karlsson.

https://youtu.be/yRAclTXuQCI
Only for two ninety nine!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:03 am 
Offline
Big in Japan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am
Posts: 9722
Location: 'Real City
Wild Bill settles for $5.25M.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:05 pm 
Offline
Big in Japan
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:37 am
Posts: 9722
Location: 'Real City
Shea Theodore got PAID: 7 years, 5.2M AAV.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group