OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:05 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: GDT-Stars @ Nucks
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:53 pm 
No Longer Croozin'

2-1 Vancouver after one,Wellwood and Hordichuk for Van and Modano for Dallas.

GO CANUCKS GO!!

Post subject: Re: GDT-Stars @ Nucks
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:47 am 
No Longer Croozin'

AV has to go,I am so sick and tired of watching a team that doesn't even have a basic breakout play from their own zone,It looks as if our entire team is braindead when they gain possession in their end of the ice,I bet they either lost the puck or gave it away in their zone tonight at least 20-25 times :doh: This isn't an irregular thing either,They do this game in and game out,Every defenseman is guilty of it too but Willie,BXA and Edler are the worst,as soon as these 3 buffoons get the puck they seem to panic,It seems every team n the league has caught on to it as well,They realise all they have to do is put 2 guys down deep and the nucks will turn it over more times than not,If AV was any kind of coach he would have worked this problem out ages ago but there seems to be no end to the constant D-zone turnovers,Besides this problem,This team is painfully boring to watch,even when they win it seems like I know exactly what every player on the team is going to do the second they get the puck.It's time to fire this bum and bring in a little creativity to this team,We do have some talent on this club,It just seems like AV has no idea what to do with it............sigh!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 am 
Old Man of the Post

Don't sugar-coat it, Tuzer... Tell us how you really feel...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:47 pm 
Loves The Cock

Tuzer wrote:
AV has to go,I am so sick and tired of watching a team that doesn't even have a basic breakout play from their own zone,It looks as if our entire team is braindead when they gain possession in their end of the ice,I bet they either lost the puck or gave it away in their zone tonight at least 20-25 times :doh: This isn't an irregular thing either,They do this game in and game out,Every defenseman is guilty of it too but Willie,BXA and Edler are the worst,as soon as these 3 buffoons get the puck they seem to panic,It seems every team n the league has caught on to it as well,They realise all they have to do is put 2 guys down deep and the nucks will turn it over more times than not,If AV was any kind of coach he would have worked this problem out ages ago but there seems to be no end to the constant D-zone turnovers,Besides this problem,This team is painfully boring to watch,even when they win it seems like I know exactly what every player on the team is going to do the second they get the puck.It's time to fire this bum and bring in a little creativity to this team,We do have some talent on this club,It just seems like AV has no idea what to do with it............sigh!

When Pyatt, Wellwood and Raymond is your second line, I'm sorry, you don't have the "talent" to expect more than grinded out, 2-1 wins, which is tough with the franchise goalie on the shelf. These guys are doing the best they can...