OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Clean It Up Penzeys
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:54 pm 
King of Men

So I open my email from a place called Penzey's Spices. They make really good sprinkle that goes on Popcorn...

And I get this hot crazy mess:

Quote:

I don’t know if you got the chance to glance at any of today’s headlines, but today the Republican Party as we’ve come to know it officially came to an end. Sure, those in control are going to lurch around for a bit and fling chaos in every direction as their power melts away, but as of today it is done. The time is now for everyone across the entire political spectrum to come together and rejoice! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray! Hip-Hip-Hooray!

Today is also a good day to point out that what has happened to our politics over these past decades has never been an attack on liberalism. Liberalism has flourished in these times. Season Liberally™ is now a Penzeys trademark and it’s probably pretty valuable as trademarks go. The target of the unlimited political spending that has done such great damage to America has always been our conservative values. And up until today they’ve hit their mark time and time again, not only taking control of the Republican Party, but ridding it of everything that lives within the values of conservation. Today is a day for conservatives to rejoice as well.

But none of today’s goodness could have happened without people just like you keeping your hope alive, without people just like you continuing to care. The rule of law made a big return in America today, but that could never have happened if there were no one like you still caring that there is a difference between right and wrong. Thank you! This is the evening to get your free fortified $30+ Vote for Hope box with added Soul Pin and Embrace Hope magnet. You’ve earned it.

For your well-earned box of hope visit us at penzeys.com and enter 11320 in the apply code box at checkout. No need to place the Vote for Hope box in your basket, the code will do that for you and for free. Shipping charges will apply but we’ve tried to help with that, too. Until midnight our usual $40 minimum for free shipping is just $30, and if even that level of spending is beyond your reach right now, we’ve halved our shipping rate on orders under $30 to just $3.95. This is too good of a day and too good of a deal to not find a home for one of these hopeful boxes.

And if you’re not sure how to reach $30 in spending to get your free shipping, we’ve made additional Hope boxes just $10 each to simplify the math. They make great gifts and the holidays aren’t that far off.

And I say this without snark and without any conscious desire to manipulate, but today really was a very-very good day for conservatives It’s the forces that took control of your party and stripped it of its values that lost today. There is absolutely no reason conservatives can’t be on the good guys’ side when it comes to racism, health care, refugees, affordable accessible birth control, gender equality, and pretty much every pressing issue of today. Conservation was virtually named after you. The forces that twisted conservative values into opposing conservation lost big today. That is a Victory for every living thing on this planet. Seriously, REJOICE!!!

Our nation’s enemies didn’t co-opt the Republican Party for no reason. America and its voice for freedom and against dictatorships matter to people everywhere. We have our work cut out for us to unravel the corruption that has taken hold of the republican-held branches of our government. To truly mend this damage both conservatives and liberals will have to find common goals. To get back on course America is going to need both our oars in the water. It’s time for you conservatives to get off of the sidelines and back into the game.

And I respect conservatives too much to cut republicans any slack until they’ve rooted out every bit of the virus that took over their party and turned it into a force for radiating cruelty. Or maybe the time has come to bury the republican brand and restart as something new or simply become a branch of the party still standing. Either way, after today those of you who see yourselves as conservatives now have your chance to take back your values. The opening is right there in front of you. Please get to it.

This is too good of a day and too good of a deal to miss the midnight deadline for free Hope, Soul and a V for this Victory. Act now, and get your free Vote for Hope box to remember this day. Salsa/Pico is awesome and so easy to use. America’s future is a tasty one. Just remember the key to your free hope and to righting America’s future is 11320. Act now!

Bill
[email protected]

Penzeys V and Soul Pin

Penzeys Mural of Flavor
Penzeys Ancho Chili Pepper
Penzeys Ancho Chili Pepper

*Penzeys Vote for Hope Box Offer Details
Limit ONE free Penzeys Vote for Hope Box, V Pin and Embrace Hope Magnet per household during run of promotion. No purchase required. Not applicable to prior sales, not valid with other offers. Not for resale. While supplies last. Coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Call 800-741-7787 to redeem by phone. Online, visit http://www.penzeys.com, and enter "11320" into the "apply code" field at checkout. Standard shipping rates apply Offer ends midnight Thursday, September 26, 2019.

*Penzeys Mural of Flavor and Ancho Chili Pepper Offer Details
Not applicable to prior sales, not valid with other offers. Not for resale. While supplies last. No cash value. Online, visit http://www.penzeys.com. Standard shipping rates apply. Offer ends midnight Sunday, September 29, 2019.

Penzeys Spices
12001 W. Capitol Drive | Wauwatosa, WI | 53222 US
view this email in your browser

They need to read some Chris Hedges!

Post subject: Re: Clean It Up Penzeys
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:03 pm 
Big in Japan

I don't care if you're Orville Redenbacher himself, no popcorn or popcorn topping company should say anything more than two paragraphs.

Post subject: Re: Clean It Up Penzeys
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:47 pm 

Normally I'd read two sentences but I respect you enough Harmy I made my way through 3 paragraphs, but I don't like you enough to finish that dreck.. :lol:

It's ridiculous but its just words, more worried about when pissed off people start arming their drones and bombing industry cause they can't get their way.