OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2824 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142
 Post subject: Re: Random Thoughts
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:40 pm 
Distinguished Gentleman of OTP

drl perfect III wrote:
Our oldest daughter married her fiancé on Saturday, March 27 in Spokane WA. We weren't able to attend because of course, border Covid restrictions. We haven't seen her in person since Dec. 31, 2019. They are planning a family sooner rather than later because she will be 37 years old in July. Which means my grandchild(ren) will be American.

Congratulations. That said, it is a real shame that you couldn't be there in person. I hope they Skyped or Zoomed the event.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:23 am 
OTP Historian

drl perfect III wrote:
Our oldest daughter married her fiancé on Saturday, March 27 in Spokane WA. We weren't able to attend because of course, border Covid restrictions. We haven't seen her in person since Dec. 31, 2019. They are planning a family sooner rather than later because she will be 37 years old in July. Which means my grandchild(ren) will be American.

I'm sorry that you couldn't be there, good Dr. Hopefully soon...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:24 am 
OTPoliceman

Thanks to all of you. This is the second daughter married with number 2 daughter doing the deed in October of 2019. And yes Kyle, we did our OTP Vancouver meet n greet in 2004 when she was 20 years old. Now they are all 36, 31 and 26 with the oldest and youngest having birthdays upcoming this summer.
BTW a late congratulations to Skip and Mrs Skip for joining the Permanent Vacation club.
Just had my first AZ vaccination Thursday. Next one in 4 months, then hopefully we can cross over the 49th.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:10 pm 
Tattoo of the Post

Walking along a road in a very expensive suburban town today and one of the guys in our group starts yelling and jumps to the side. I thought there was roadkill or a bee hive. 7 empty tubes of KY and a whole pile of panties. All kinds. And no, I didn't verify the tubes were empty; another guy did with a twig. Ewwwww.

The shit you see on the sides of roads...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2824 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142