OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 'Nucks vs Wild
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 pm 
OTPoliceman

I have to echo Av's hate towards the Wild. No team represents boring, colourless, trapping hockey that the Wild. Their dump the puck in off the faceoff, retreat behind their own blue line, clog everything up with velcro like holding and hooking under Jacques Lemaire means this team, even though Lemaire is gone, needs to suffer for playing every way that made hockey ugly. Even their owner is a shit, selling the Predators to Balsillie then badmouthing him after Buttman pulled the plug on the deal and hands him the Wild on a platter. Leipold is a skinflint and I hope he wins squat while he owns an NHL team. I'd like to see a 10-0 Canucks win.

The reality is that the Wild always play the Canucks tough and this game will be no exception. The teams each have one win against each other this season. The Canucks have shown signs of road fatigue so here's hoping special teams play will lead to a 3-1 "Nucks win.

Post subject: Re: 'Nucks vs Wild
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:22 pm 
Vegemite Enthusiast

Looks like Minny has come out hard getting 10 shots off before we got our first. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:29 pm 
Vegemite Enthusiast

2-0 wild after 2, gonna have to be a hell of a 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:05 pm 
Vegemite Enthusiast

This ones gotten as ugly as the seahawks game, 4-0 half way through the 3rd. Minny has scored 2 on 3 shots this period

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:10 pm 
No Longer Croozin'

:steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap: :steamingpileofcrap:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:35 pm 
Loves The Cock

reality is sometimes harsh...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:50 pm 
Old Man of the Post

You've been waiting 43 games to say that...

Thus begins this team's 2nd Half Funk. Heard that AnAl left with a shoulder injury. Ironic that it's Sami Salo that is likely to fill the injury void... Although I wouldn't at all be surprised if AV makes a call to Manitoba for help, especially if Salo isn't close.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:21 pm 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

Wouldn't ya know one of the FEW times I wouldn't mind a Canucks victory...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:37 pm 
Old Man of the Post

Negative on that fly by, Ghostrider, the pattern is full...

Chris Tanev is called up from the Moose. I think Rome's injury should only keep him out a week or two.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:41 pm 
Promoted from Lt. Chaos

Well, I'm glad I took my daughter to see Yogi Bear rather than spend my time on this stinker. :steamingpileofcrap:

poop.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:33 am 
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!

Khudobin records the first shutout of the year by a former Saskatoon Blades goalie. Way to go, Anton! :Butch:

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm 
Old Man of the Post

Av-merican wrote:
Wouldn't ya know one of the FEW times I wouldn't mind a Canucks victory...

See? Even when this team loses, it finds a way to screw a divisional rival... :viking:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 pm 
OTPoliceman

razzmatazz wrote:
reality is sometimes harsh...

Ah yes, reality. Reality is this was the Canucks 10th game in 17 days. They started in Central Time Zone Dec 31, Mountain TZ at mile high Denver, fly to San Fran that evening and bus to SJ, leaving them to get to bed at 3:00 AM and play the next evening, come home and play 3 night out of 4 and go to the Eastern time zone for 3 in 4, play again in the Central TZ to finish up tomorrow back in Mountain TZ. Twelve games in 19 days with six changes in time zone. The Canucks simply ran out of gas. Now speaking of reality, Jeremy Jacob's little panzy team get coddled when it comes to road trips. After two games in Europe, they were given six days off before resuming their schedule in the Eastern TZ and aren't leaving the zone until the end of this month with a massive two game road trip with no back to backers and a day off between each game. Then they get four days off before another massive three game Western road swing at the end of February. Wow.

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/schedule.htm

This has always been the way, JJ's team always gets coddled:

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/app

JJ's panzies couldn't handle the Canucks travel schedule. That's reality.