OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:47 am 
No Longer Croozin'

Jyrki21 wrote:
I cannot believe the Canucks won this game. As you all know, I'm a believer in schedule-watching, and there was absolutely no way they should have even been competitive. Putting in Sanford was all but a white flag (I was sure Vigneault would throw a surely dog-tired Luongo in there and save Sanford for an Eastern team on Saturday).

You could see/hear the emotion of the team spilling off the bench as time expired (I just caught the end on justin.tv), because this was a very, very gutsy game in so many ways. I would never have predicted it.
For once I agree with your pessimism Jyrki,Two top D-men out,Backup goalie,3rd game in five nights on the road in two different time zones including one last night in the far east,This game had disaster written all over it and I was prepared for the loss so this win was extremely satisfying indeed :woop:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:36 am 
More Mysterious than Outright Freaky

Tuzer wrote:
That was a sweet victory,Especially when all signs pointed toward failure,The twins had one of their best games of the year imo,They had the puck on a string for most of their shifts and Daniel scored a beauty on a sweet pass from Demitra for the winner :woop: The Sedins may have found their triplet in Demitra :cheers:
When Demitra got injured so quickly I thought **** is this guy going to be injured all season?
But the chemistry seems to be there --this could be great.

Nice to see Sanford get the W in a very tough place to get one.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:55 pm 
Alexei Yashin of the Post

Well My first live Canucks game in person and man it was sweet. My Wife and Son's first game as well. We were sitting directly behind AV. Not great sight lines but cool to see all the action My boy got a puck from Johnson a a round of high fives after the game from the team.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:58 pm 
Working for the Weekend

oh yeah ! , Kylos made the big trip! obviosuly an awesome result. Where did you guys sit?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:25 pm 
No Longer Croozin'

cannots luvah wrote:
Where did you guys sit?
Um,Read his post :yayyy:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:30 pm 
Working for the Weekend

holy frak , sorry Kylos! that was blatant post skimming and its very rude of me! lol my apologies! I read it as a pregame story. That is why I should stop skimming.

I remember there was a concert thread and the Rolling Stones just had their outdoor concert in Ontario. There was like 3 pages of everybody posting about it , and I of course didnt bother reading through so I posted " did anybody go or hear anything about the Stones concert?" and I think it was J21 posted something like "do you ever read the thread before you post? read the previous pages!" lol