(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:55 pm 
Big in Japan

http://deadspin.com/report-patrick-kane ... 1722435625

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:08 pm 
Distinguished Gentleman of OTP

Chicago better get that guy into rehab if he manages to clear this allegation. You give this guy a summer and a boozer and he fucks off and does something criminal every time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:29 am 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

I was unaware he assaulted a woman during that supremely asinine bender he went on a while back.

http://deadspin.com/5909246/reconstruct ... in-madison

What a fucking moron. I sure hope he's innocent of rape, but nonetheless he definitely needs to clean up his act.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:04 am 
King of Men

This guy needs a team provided babysitter fast. Getting piss drunk and trolling for tail only produces poor results.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:08 pm 
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/08/07/ ... Vh.twitter

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:20 pm 
Big in Japan

Yeah, the Buffalo reporter who broke the story was getting trolled by brainless Hawks fans, but held his own.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:59 pm 
King of Men

saskhab wrote:
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2015/08/07/baffoe-patrick-kane-is-not-your-friend/#.VcTweGyXvVh.twitter

Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries. Getting drunk and trying to nail the nanny is never a good idea unless you are Ben Affleck.

Ribiero is a creeper and nowhere in the job description does it say must please horny husband. Still I have mixed feelings about this.......it seems this was a bad situation for a long time. She really should have left the situation because I am sure in Rib's perverted mind he must have thought she enjoyed it. I was truly disgusted when I read that the wife was using the Nanny's past abuse to downplay her husband's ill behaviour.

With Kaner it seems he may be just a piss drunk cock taking advantage of chicks with his fame. Don't ask me why chicks dig this because for the most part these ladies will never be the one. Based on his reported attitude towards women it doesn't surprise me that it has come to this. This is what happens when the superstar ego runs amok. These guys have no idea that not every one exists on the planet for their pleasure. I feel bad for the woman who got caught up in the stars and then said no because its obvious Kaner may not know how to handle no. In the future perhaps he needs a posse to go out and get him tail with no illusions providing he is not in jail.

One thing is clear is that he needs help if he wants to remain a viable component of the Hawks organization.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:51 pm 

No surprise, Kane removed from the cover of NHL '16.

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2015/8/12/9 ... l-16-cover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:16 pm 

Kane's problems always seem to occur outside Chicago. You just stay in town and let the local cops (fans) wash it away for him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:55 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Fogghorn wrote:
Kane's problems always seem to occur outside Chicago. You just stay in town and let the local cops (fans) wash it away for him.

How many athletes have shit brushed under the local carpet due to their fame? Fuck that. This isn't exactly a "victimless" crime, if the allegations are true.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:22 pm 

Chris18 wrote:
Fogghorn wrote:

How many athletes have shit brushed under the local carpet due to their fame? Fuck that. This isn't exactly a "victimless" crime, if the allegations are true.

Steve McNair got away with a ton of shit in Tennessee, and the law blatantly let him off the hook at least twice. Unfortunately, that allowed him to continue his bad behavior, which indirectly led to his murder.

Fogg brings up a good point--you gotta wonder how much shit Kane may have pulled within the confines of the Windy City, and just how much of that got "ignored." Even his silly naked limo escapades happened while he was in Vancouver.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:43 am 

Av-merican wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Fogghorn wrote:

Steve McNair got away with a ton of shit in Tennessee, and the law blatantly let him off the hook at least twice. Unfortunately, that allowed him to continue his bad behavior, which indirectly led to his murder.

Fogg brings up a good point--you gotta wonder how much shit Kane may have pulled within the confines of the Windy City, and just how much of that got "ignored." Even his silly naked limo escapades happened while he was in Vancouver.

Hey Chris, I'm not really advocating he get away with anything, especially rape. Just saying that all his problems occur outside Chicago and I am doubtful that if he can find trouble that easy outside the city that he hasn't had issues in the city that have been covered up. If that's the case he should be smart enough to stay where they'll cover for him...........but if he was that smart he wouldn't have the issues he keeps running into in the first place. So I guess its a case of stupid has to do what stupid has to do

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:36 am 
OTP Historian

What did McNair get away with?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:12 am 

Bosc wrote:
What did McNair get away with?

One time, it was driving drunk with a gun in his car. He had a legal permit for the gun but TN law said it's null and void when the holder is intoxicated. They ruled the stop was "unlawful" and that pretty much rendered all evidence inadmissible.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:29 am 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Fogghorn wrote:
Av-merican wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Fogghorn wrote:

Hey Chris, I'm not really advocating he get away with anything, especially rape. Just saying that all his problems occur outside Chicago and I am doubtful that if he can find trouble that easy outside the city that he hasn't had issues in the city that have been covered up. If that's the case he should be smart enough to stay where they'll cover for him...........but if he was that smart he wouldn't have the issues he keeps running into in the first place. So I guess its a case of stupid has to do what stupid has to do

I know you weren't. Sorry for the rant. I meant to delete or at least edit it, but I forget why I didn't.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:38 pm 
Big in Japan

Trade Kane?

http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/7/71 ... trick-kane

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:16 pm 
Distinguished Gentleman of OTP

E.L. wrote:

What team could possibly want Kane, with his baggage, and his contract?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:49 pm 

RW wrote:
E.L. wrote:

The guy is still one of the best players in the NHL, a guy so good people will actually PAY to see him play. You bet there's a demand for him, obviously tempered by his off-ice idiocy and monster contract, but there's a demand.

If he were to be on the trade block tomorrow, plenty of teams would be lining up.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:30 pm 
Improvement on the US678 prototype

Av-merican wrote:
RW wrote:
E.L. wrote:

The guy is still one of the best players in the NHL, a guy so good people will actually PAY to see him play. You bet there's a demand for him, obviously tempered by his off-ice idiocy and monster contract, but there's a demand.

If he were to be on the trade block tomorrow, plenty of teams would be lining up.

I can't remember where I read the article, but it said that after the rape allegation went public, five teams apparently called about Kane's availability.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:51 pm 
Big in Japan

Ya I saw that on Twitter. I think it was Westhead for TSN.