OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:44 am 
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=669397&print=true

How did no one on here talk about this all season? I just caught the end of the second last episode and all of a sudden some guy who finished 2nd in that episode said 'I made it all the way to the Stanley Cup Final and didn't win, I don't want to go through that again'. So then I look it up and since I'm in Australia it's a bit behind and he (and his brother Anthony who plays in the low minors) won.

I mean, he should've earned enough in his NHL career but I suppose he probably had some good fun with that money and maybe this money will actually set him up now that he's in his late 30s and done with hockey.

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:18 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Neither Master of his own Domain, nor wallet. What a shame.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 1:34 pm 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

Bummed out about it. One of the "roller derby moms" was a girl I've known since Kindergarten. I was rooting big-time for her. They ended up third.

Bates Battaglia was the worst player to ever don an Avs jersey (not counting scrubs who had no business in the NHL like Jeff Shantz and Chris McAllister). Dude sucked horribly from the time he arrived to the time he departed...though he at least did us the kindness of helping us snag Steve Konowalchuk as the door hit his ass on the way out. Still...fuck that guy. I was hoping he'd get booted early.

RWC pointed out that he and his bro apparently have mob ties. Sam Battaglia was a notorious gangster eventually put in prison for his crimes.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 2:05 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Av-merican wrote:
Bummed out about it. One of the "roller derby moms" was a girl I've known since Kindergarten. I was rooting big-time for her. They ended up third.

Bates Battaglia was the worst player to ever don an Avs jersey (not counting scrubs who had no business in the NHL like Jeff Shantz and Chris McAllister). Dude sucked horribly from the time he arrived to the time he departed...though he at least did us the kindness of helping us snag Steve Konowalchuk as the door hit his ass on the way out. Still...fuck that guy. I was hoping he'd get booted early.

RWC pointed out that he and his bro apparently have mob ties. Sam Battaglia was a notorious gangster eventually put in prison for his crimes.

Mob ties & he was never on the Devils? I don't believe it.