OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 am 
King of Men

I will tell you what. I have watched most games this season about an hour at a time. But I turn them off! This team is a terrible team to watch. I've never done this in all my years to the Flames but their on ice package is terrible. I don't care to watch their individual play or their standing around. I'd rather watch a Nucks game! I invested about 5 minutes into this Wild.Flames game tonight before I decided that playing Rock Band was more entertaining. Contrasting.....the Bruins are a wonderful team with heart that brings it every night. I will always be a fan but your product sucks my ass. I can't stand to watch that queer Bouwmeester miss passes back to the line or Tanguay make passes to no one or every flame take a weak perimeter shot and then back check like a school girl. When this team finds some fuckin heart send me a text as I am watching NESN.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:08 am 
Promoted from Lt. Chaos

harmfuljays wrote:
I'd rather watch a Nucks game!

Come on over and try Nuck fandom for the balance of the season. It'd be like a protest thing - but hey you just might want to stay.

I'm sure after a few seasons of high draft picks the flames will be competitive again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 am 
King of Men

I'd rather beat my dick like it owes me money than watch this sad sack of shit on the ice.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:23 am 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

Once the Dive for Dutchy was in full effect I pretty much tuned the Avs out. I honestly think I watched about 2 games after seeing them drop a stinker to the Dux live at Pepsi Center.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm 
Old Man of the Post

I think you have to vote with your feet... For this team's ownership, everything seems good as long as the fans keep paying top dollar for this crap product. Follow the Avs and Bs... At least they're competitive every night.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:41 pm 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

Sad stats of the day:

http://www.litterboxcats.com/2010/12/19 ... open-forum

Quote:
• Lastly, franchise defenseman Jay Bouwmeester has 11 points (3g) in 33 games for Calgary. That's 4 points fewer - and three games more - than either of Bryan McCabe and Dennis Wideman . In fact, Florida's blueline duo has matched the point production of one of the Flames' more notable forwards.

That would be Olli Jokinen. Pretty sure Florida fans don't miss either guy much right now.

Hilarious that the Flamers opted for one overrated franchise defender over another.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:05 pm 
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!

the Cunning Linguist wrote:
I think you have to vote with your feet... For this team's ownership, everything seems good as long as the fans keep paying top dollar for this crap product. Follow the Avs and Bs... At least they're competitive every night.

I don't know. Ownership/management seemed pretty dumb back when Flames fans were voting with their feet the last time around, too. I just don't think it really matters.

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb