OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:13 pm 

harmfuljays wrote:
Lindholm or PLD......

Lindholm is a way better fit since Vancouver doesn't seem interested.

I really don't think the Nucks can afford Lindholm. And he's getting absolutely buried in defensive zone deployment and quite frankly really holding up his end of the deal defensively. Offensive production or lack there of is obvious, and when its not there it gets noticed first. It takes awhile to appreciate what he is doing defensively, but folks will turn around and he will get appreciated. Probably going to cost him a couple million a year though in free agency when he hits the market...............or maybe the that's what the Nucks want to do, gut his value and get him for $5.5 mil a year. :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:24 pm 
King of Men

Fogghorn wrote:
harmfuljays wrote:
Lindholm or PLD......

Lindholm is a way better fit since Vancouver doesn't seem interested.

I really don't think the Nucks can afford Lindholm. And he's getting absolutely buried in defensive zone deployment and quite frankly really holding up his end of the deal defensively. Offensive production or lack there of is obvious, and when its not there it gets noticed first. It takes awhile to appreciate what he is doing defensively, but folks will turn around and he will get appreciated. Probably going to cost him a couple million a year though in free agency when he hits the market...............or maybe the that's what the Nucks want to do, gut his value and get him for $5.5 mil a year. :D

Lindholm is a very versatile and under-rated 2 way player. As I said elsewhere he would be the second coming of PJ Axelsson in Boston (but can actually pot 20-30) and I think the team would love what he brings. If this flies under the Nucks radar or proves to be something that they aren't willing to pay for because they only used one facet of his game then that is Boston's gain providing they can sign him. I don't often heap this much love on one dude (especially a Flame) but Lindholm over PLD is a no brainer. Pair him with Pasta and its an explosion.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:26 pm 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

Uhhhhhhh Celine Dion read the locker room lineup card for the Bruins!? She's not a Habs fan!?!?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2024 3:03 pm 
King of Men

Pokecheque wrote:
Uhhhhhhh Celine Dion read the locker room lineup card for the Bruins!? She's not a Habs fan!?!?

I too was trying to figure out what she was doing there. Sofia was fanning out on her.

Jack Edwards should stop saying "REACH-AROUND" to describe what a dude is doing to another dude. Anything other than that please Jack! He's said it in back to back games now.

Bruins may have something in this Justin Brazeau fellow....who Jack also describes as BIG with SOFT hands. :lol: