OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Teemu Makes Up His Mind
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:10 pm 
Offline
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Posts: 10817
Location: Saskabush


:golfclap:

_________________
Injustice? Cobain died and Eddy Fucking Vedder lived to haunt us with his shitty fucking voice, trite lyrics and his Eddy Vedderness.

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 pm 
Offline
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am
Posts: 19470
:lol: Awesome.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:47 pm 
Offline
Illegitimate Luongo Child
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:46 pm
Posts: 2198
Location: North Vancouver
well done!

at least he didn't "Lebron" it

_________________
"if your parachute doesn't open up while skydiving, don't worry, you have the rest of your life to figure it out"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:16 am 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6660
Glad to hear it. How far along is his son's career? Might he stick around another year or two to try & play on a team with him?

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:45 am 
Offline
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am
Posts: 19470
Apparently he wrote the whole script for this and the Ducks PR team sent a camera crew to his golf course.

And yeah, apparently Teemu has his very own golf course. Damn...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:02 am 
Offline
OTP Historian
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 pm
Posts: 9167
:lol: Awesome.

_________________
Thanks Chuck, E.L. and Harmy!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:22 pm 
Offline
Promoted from Lt. Chaos
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Posts: 3972
Location: Vancouver
:lol: Great sense of humour!

_________________
GO CANUCKS GO!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm 
Offline
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Posts: 10817
Location: Saskabush
Chris18 wrote:
Glad to hear it. How far along is his son's career? Might he stick around another year or two to try & play on a team with him?

His son is 17 and is trying out for the Calgary Hitmen in the WHL this year.

Ed Belfour once said he'd try and extend his career to wait for his son to play with him. Probably best not to wait for that.

_________________
Injustice? Cobain died and Eddy Fucking Vedder lived to haunt us with his shitty fucking voice, trite lyrics and his Eddy Vedderness.

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:11 pm 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6660
saskhab wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Glad to hear it. How far along is his son's career? Might he stick around another year or two to try & play on a team with him?

His son is 17 and is trying out for the Calgary Hitmen in the WHL this year.

Ed Belfour once said he'd try and extend his career to wait for his son to play with him. Probably best not to wait for that.


Okay. Just wondering.

Guess Brodeur is closer to playing with his son then. :?

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:57 pm 
Offline
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Posts: 10817
Location: Saskabush
Chris18 wrote:
saskhab wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Glad to hear it. How far along is his son's career? Might he stick around another year or two to try & play on a team with him?

His son is 17 and is trying out for the Calgary Hitmen in the WHL this year.

Ed Belfour once said he'd try and extend his career to wait for his son to play with him. Probably best not to wait for that.


Okay. Just wondering.

Guess Brodeur is closer to playing with his son then. :?

Speaking of kids, Michael Nylander's boy is expected to be a top pick in this next year's draft. Of course, his NHL career ended what, 4 years ago?

It'd be fun to see at some point, though.

_________________
Injustice? Cobain died and Eddy Fucking Vedder lived to haunt us with his shitty fucking voice, trite lyrics and his Eddy Vedderness.

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:03 am 
Offline
Tattoo of the Post
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:54 pm
Posts: 6660
saskhab wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
saskhab wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Glad to hear it. How far along is his son's career? Might he stick around another year or two to try & play on a team with him?

His son is 17 and is trying out for the Calgary Hitmen in the WHL this year.

Ed Belfour once said he'd try and extend his career to wait for his son to play with him. Probably best not to wait for that.


Okay. Just wondering.

Guess Brodeur is closer to playing with his son then. :?

Speaking of kids, Michael Nylander's boy is expected to be a top pick in this next year's draft. Of course, his NHL career ended what, 4 years ago?

It'd be fun to see at some point, though.


Ulf Samuelson's kid has been in Pitt's system for a few years. Wonder if he'll tell his new team anything specific flaws in his son's game. It is Ulf after all. I wouldn't be surprised if he told someone the kid has a bad knee to aim for... :lol:

_________________
Posting your political views on social media is like sticking your head up your ass & whispering: You're just as likely to change someone's mind, and you'll always come out looking like a shithead.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:51 pm 
Offline
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am
Posts: 19470
Teemu will play the final game of his career on Sunday against the Avs. No playoffs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:09 pm 
Offline
OTP Clown
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 pm
Posts: 3479
Av-merican wrote:
Teemu will play the final game of his career on Sunday against the Avs. No playoffs.

Really?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm 
Offline
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:37 am
Posts: 19470
Teemu lets the door hit him on the way out and goes as far to say that he would have played another year if Boudreau wasn't the coach.

Jonas Hiller wasn't kind either.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Ca ... 50891.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:47 pm 
Offline
2003-04 Goalie Profiles Coming Soon!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Posts: 10817
Location: Saskabush
Hiller was Anaheim's 4th best goalie last year.

_________________
Injustice? Cobain died and Eddy Fucking Vedder lived to haunt us with his shitty fucking voice, trite lyrics and his Eddy Vedderness.

:steamingpileofcrap:

- Ancient Chinese Proverb


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group