OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:11 pm 
Un-Tenured Professor of Hockey

https://thehockeynews.com/news/article/ ... ed-lawsuit

My God...I couldn't even get through the whole article. I'm horrified.

This isn't "in good fun," nor is it even indoctrination. You're doing this because you want to mentally break people completely.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:07 am 
OTP Clown

In the late 1980s in Dartmouth, The hazing for being on the high school hockey team was a pickle race. Rookies were required to stick a pickle up there ass and run across the gym. If you drop the pickle you had to eat it. If you came in last you had to eat all of the pickles that had not yet been eaten.

there were other things too but those things didn't leak out. Hockey culture has been and continues to be f****** disgusting.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:23 pm 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Stinky wrote:
In the late 1980s in Dartmouth, The hazing for being on the high school hockey team was a pickle race. Rookies were required to stick a pickle up there ass and run across the gym. If you drop the pickle you had to eat it. If you came in last you had to eat all of the pickles that had not yet been eaten.

there were other things too but those things didn't leak out. Hockey culture has been and continues to be f****** disgusting.

Jamie McLennan tells of marshmallow races that were similar. Had to pick up a marshmallow off a chair between your cheeks and run to another chair with marshmallow intact. If you lose, you ate the other guy's marshmallow.

I was pretty happy to be cut from my college team after hearing the hazing shit that went on. Drinking a beer poured down the ass crack of the hairiest guy on the team, etc. No thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:38 pm 
The Bird is the Word, yet the Word ≥ the Bird

This is disgusting. I had no idea it was this bad if true.