OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:57 am 
OTP Historian

Chris18 wrote:
Well not every team has a #69, but when there is a 69, he's always an asshole. Our team currently gives all the jerseys back to our goalie (who paid for them). Whoever fucked up the worst in the previous game gets #69 as their punishment. :lol:

:lol: Nice way of doing it.

Our Thursday night team folded up so it's off to the 35+ league for me and a couple of other guys. Gotta ask for the sweaters back from a bunch of the guys on the team. Hopefully nobody has an issue with it, they were bought for our team by my in-law's company.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:58 pm 
Tattoo of the Post

Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Well not every team has a #69, but when there is a 69, he's always an asshole. Our team currently gives all the jerseys back to our goalie (who paid for them). Whoever fucked up the worst in the previous game gets #69 as their punishment. :lol:

Our Thursday night team folded up so it's off to the 35+ league for me and a couple of other guys. Gotta ask for the sweaters back from a bunch of the guys on the team. Hopefully nobody has an issue with it, they were bought for our team by my in-law's company.

I didn't realize you were over 35. I still think of you as pretty fresh out of uni. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:59 am 
Improvement on the US678 prototype

Bosc wrote:
Chris18 wrote:

Jeff, you're not 35 are you?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:02 am 
OTP Historian

Yessirs, 35 now. Same company for 11 years, married, 2 kids...

I wasn't feeling like I was getting old in my early 30's but when the clock hit 35, it felt different.

Scott, beer soon, man?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:06 am 

Bosc wrote:

I wasn't feeling like I was getting old in my early 30's but when the clock hit 35, it felt different.

Scott, beer soon, man?

Holy crap Jeff, I thought you were about 30, mind you I will be turning 50 next year so I guess time has really flown by.

Yes we could definitely have a beer soon. So you will be playing in my league next year with us old men. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:40 am 
OTP Historian

us 679 part trois wrote:
Bosc wrote:

Scott, beer soon, man?

Holy crap Jeff, I thought you were about 30, mind you I will be turning 50 next year so I guess time has really flown by.

Yes we could definitely have a beer soon. So you will be playing in my league next year with us old men. :lol:

Yeah buddy, your surprise 40th doesn't seem that long ago, does it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:40 am 

Bosc wrote:
us 679 part trois wrote:
Bosc wrote:

Scott, beer soon, man?

Honestly seems like yesterday and now 50 next year.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:08 am 
OTP Historian

us 679 part trois wrote:
Bosc wrote:
us 679 part trois wrote:
Bosc wrote:

Scott, beer soon, man?

Honestly seems like yesterday and now 50 next year.

Want to PM me a cell or email I can reach you at? Probably check those more often than here?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17