OffThePost.org

(Generation III)
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:05 pm 
OTP Historian

With 11 goals and 27 points in 40 games, has Robby Fabbri turned himself into something? Detroit traded De La Rose, a waiver pickup, for him. He's only 24 and making 900k, RFA at the end of the season. Tidy bit of business if they can get something decent for him, or keep him if people aren't buying into his production.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:12 pm 
The Bird is the Word, yet the Word ≥ the Bird

Chris18 wrote:
Utica... If ever there was a place you wanted to get the fuck out of quickly, THAT is a good place to push a player to make the NHL. What a shit hole.
:lol: Yet the support of the team there is unwavering. Regardless of the Ferland gossip, would you really want a physical player with multiple concussion issues and head trauma as your "energy" guy heading into a playoff push?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:32 am 
Finally figured out how to change this!

Logical Progression wrote:
Chris18 wrote:
Utica... If ever there was a place you wanted to get the fuck out of quickly, THAT is a good place to push a player to make the NHL. What a shit hole.
:lol: Yet the support of the team there is unwavering.

I wouldn't doubt it. There's nothing else to support there. :lol:
I did a bunch of work down the road from their arena a few years ago, in the Mohawk River. Guy I was with flipped our canoe. I still can't get the stink out of my backpack. YEARS later. Why do I still have it? It's a great backpack for field work. And you generally get stinky doing that sort of work anyway. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:30 pm 
Old Man of the Post

Canucks Twitter is all - well - atwitter about rumours flying around that OEL's trade preference is to either BOS or VAN. I have a tough time seeing it for VAN since his contract price is so high and the guy they want is Olli Juolevi, who has barely had a cup of coffee in the NHL and is just now recovering from major knee surgery. Why would Arizona want to trade their captain and best defenceman for a rookie who hasn't played an entire regular game yet?

https://www.vancouverisawesome.com/canu ... be-2755503